The UCSF Staff Assembly held its most recent Town Hall meeting for campus and medical center staff on Thursday, May 30, 2019. The hour-long event featured a panel of campus employees discussing the ins and outs of staff mentoring at UCSF, as well as the presentation of the 2019 CUCSA Kevin McCauley Memorial Outstanding Staff Award to Deb Reiter.
The full video is below.
Thanks to everyone who attended, along with our outstanding participants:
- Suya Colorado-Caldwell, moderator
- Rudy Asuncion
- Max Ferman
- Deb Reiter
Below are links to some of the mentoring and professional development resources mentioned during the presentation:
- UCSF Administrative Management Professionals (AMP) Mentorship Program
- UCSF Diversity and Inclusion Staff Certificate Program
- UCSF Learning & Organization Development
- UCSF LGBT Resource Center Mentoring Network
- UCSF School of Medicine WINGS Employee Development Grant Program
- UCSF Staff Assembly Scholarship Program