**For career, policy-covered, non-represented, non-union staff**
Welcome! The UCSF Staff Assembly Scholarship Program supports activities that enrich the professional lives of its membership - UCSF career, policy-covered, non-represented, non-union staff - with the following maximum award amount available for the following activity:
- $300 - Professional Development and Continuing Education (PDCE): degrees, courses, conferences, webinars, etc.
Application Information and Requirements:
- Scholarships are available to career (50%+ FTE), non-represented, non-union, PPSM policy-covered staff who have completed probation (NOTE: this program is for staff that are not represented by a bargaining unit and at Career Tracks Level 2 and above. To check your eligibility by Title or Title Code, please visit the HR site here.)
- Only one application per applicant will be accepted during each awards cycle.
- Scholarships are awarded twice annually. Applicants can only receive one scholarship in any twelve-month period.
- Preference is given to activities promoting the mission of UCSF and/or activites that enhance your ability to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment at UCSF.
- All scholarship awards will be provided as a reimbursement paid upon submission of course receipt, certification of completion, and the Employee Educational Assistance Form (from UC Policy T-182-77, page 30). Scholarship recipients will be responsible for submitting all necessary receipts and forms to Staff Assembly within 45 days of the listed purchase date/trip end date. Please note that expense reports submitted more than 60 days after the listed purchase date/trip end date on any receipts will be subject to applicable payroll taxes, per UC policy.
- All reimbursements will be made directly to the scholarship recipient. UCSF Staff Assembly cannot reimburse departments, programs, or other third-party organizations.
- Failure to submit necessary documentation within 60 days after the listed purchase date/trip end date will result in a forfeiture of scholarship funds. Scholarships cannot be rolled over from one cycle to the next.
Application Deadlines and Requirements:
- Current Deadline = 11:59 p.m., April 1, 2021
- Activity start date must fall between January 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021
- Before submitting an application, please confirm that the PDCE activity to which the scholarship will be applied is not among the free Skillsoft courses UCSF offers.