It is election time for UCSF Staff Assembly Executive Board positions!
All UCSF non-represented employees (from both the campus and medical center) are eligible to be nominated to serve on the board. If elected, you will become an advocate and representative of all UCSF non-represented employees. This is a great opportunity for professional development and leadership in your community.
Elections are being held for the following positions:
- Chair-Elect: Assists the Chair in the performance of his/her duties for the first year; serves as official Chair for the second year.
- Secretary: Records and distributes minutes of Staff Assembly meetings and arranges meeting/event logistics.
- Treasurer: Reviews, approves, and keeps the records of Staff Assembly expenses.
- Communications, Marketing, and Outreach Officer-Elect: Assists the Communications, Marketing, and Outreach Officer in the performance of his/her duties for the first year; serves as official Communications Officer for the second year.
- Advocacy, Engagement, and Recognition Officer: Attends, in person or remotely, all Regents meetings held in San Francisco and as many East Bay meetings as time permits, for a period of two years.
- CUCSA First-Year Delegate: Attend all Council of UC Staff Assemblies (CUCSA) meetings which occur quarterly and rotate between the various UC locations. After one year, this person will serve as the CUCSA Second-Year Delegate for an additional year.
> View full Executive Board roles and responsibilities.
> Submit nominations by May 18, 2018. [nomination period has closed]
You may nominate or self-nominate a non-represented staff member that you believe would be the most qualified to fulfill these duties. The election committee will contact all nominees to ascertain their interest in running for office.