The UCSF Staff Assembly is holding elections for the 2017 - 2018 Staff Assembly Executive Board.
Please view the candidates' statements and cast your vote here: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/2017election
The following positions are up for nomination:
- Chair-Elect – Assists the Chair and acts as the alternate contact person for all Staff Assembly business.
- Secretary – Records and distributes the minutes of Staff Assembly meetings and committee meetings, if any.
- Treasurer – Reviews, approves, and keeps the records of Staff Assembly expenses.
- Communications & Marketing Officer-Elect – Assists the Communications & Marketing Officer in the performance of his/her duties.
- CUCSA First-Year Delegate – Serves as representative of UCSF on the Council of UC Staff Assemblies (CUCSA). Attends three-day meetings quarterly at UC campuses.
- UC Regents Observer – Attends, in person or by computer, all UC Regents meetings and presents a summary of the meeting to the Staff Assembly.
Nominations should be received no later than 5:00pm Friday, July 7, 2017.